Regular readers of HackTrix already know how to watch live cricket online or how to watch live cricket on mobile phone. You can now also get live cricket updates via SMS on your mobile phone for free.
Ways To Get Live Cricket Scores and Updates on Mobile Phone Via SMS
• To get cricket scores, SMS @cricbuzz to 09243342000. To get the score with details, SMS @cricbuzz score. For match schedules SMS @cricbuzz schedule at the same number. Every time you want to know the latest scores, just send an SMS to this number. Note that the service itself is free, but you will be charged for sending SMS from your carrier.
• Use Zipdial to get live cricket scores via SMS. To get started dial the toll free number 080 300 500 55 from your phone. After one or two rings the call will automatically end. After few minutes you will get an SMS confirming that you have been subscribed for live cricket alerts from Zipdial.
• Go to Facebook.com/CSU.in, and Like the page. Then Subscribe to this page via SMS. You can find the Subscribe via SMS link in the bottom left corner of the page (see the image in the right side for clarification).
• Follow @cricket_country on twitter, and then subscribe to the tweets of this account via SMS.
• Use Alertrix to get live cricket updates via SMS. Start by sending an SMS CRI to 56070. Note that this SMS is not free and will cost you depending upon your plan. Then register at alertrix.com to get free cricket updates.
In this post, I have listed the best ways to get cricket scores via SMS on your mobile phones. If you know about any other way to do the same, then let us know using the comments form below.